Roebbelen Contracting Inc
Roebbelen Contracting, founded in 1959 is an award winning construction company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of dedication, project delivery, and quality service. Our extensive resume of experience includes construction, construction management, design-build, lease-leaseback, and value analysis services for institutional, commercial, industrial, and public agency clients. The foundation of the organization is anchored in our dedicated team of professionals, all focused on client satisfaction, successful project delivery, and a commitment to relationships built on collaboration, trust, and confidence.
Roebbelen currently is undergoing a surge of successful growth and seeks talented individuals like you, people that share our commitment to our clients and quality. We are currently looking for Project Engineers for our Truckee/ Tahoe operations to work on both public and private entity projects. These on-site roles will enable a Project Engineer the opportunity to take projects from ground-up through completion and occupancy.
- Ideal Project Engineer candidates will possess 1 year of experience providing construction phase support and management on institutional, commercial, and/or public agency projects. (Intern experience in aggregate can be considered for experience).
- Knowledge and experience in project systems, processes, and controls including submittals, RFIs, scheduling, change orders, and contract management.
- Ability to assist in administering field operations including subcontractor management, field checks, quality assurance/control, and site organization.
- Experience and ability to prepare O & M manuals, verify warranties, obtain authorizations, complete punch lists, close out procedures and T & M accounts.
- Must have a strong focus on safety, awareness, and compliance
- Ability to prepare, organize, and maintain project documentation to include; correspondence, meeting notes, subcontractor lists, contracts, compliance, bonds, insurance verifications, supplier information, and various administration/accounting procedures.
- Strong organization, communication, writing and computer skills are essential. Preferred experience with Prolog, Primavera P6, MS Office Suite, and Timberline.
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management is desired.
- Possessing LEED Accreditation, QSP Certification, OSHA 10 and 30-Hour are desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, We participate in E-Verify
Email **************** to apply.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Roebbelen Contracting Inc