Coupar provides simple, innovative solutions for the business of design. We are a full-service design support firm and marketing communications agency for interior designers, architects, contractors, builders and luxury lifestyle retailers. With roots in the heart of San Franciscos design district, our clients and their projects are throughout North America.
Studio Coupar: Our team of designers and project managers ensure that clients projects run smoothly behind the scenes through design support, AutoCAD drafting, sourcing, and project management. We work in lieu of, or in conjunction with a clients team, executing initiatives remotely.
Coupar Communications: An integrated marketing communications boutique agency that works closely with clients to tell their unique story and grow their business within the crowded shelter industry. We offer strategic planning to execution across branding, public relations, media relations, social media, website development, advertising and partnership development.
We are currently seeking a Design Assistant to support our team, with potential for growth within the company. The ideal candidate has a great passion for interior design, is highly adaptable, and shows exceptional innovation and initiative. This is a full-time position - Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm - with generous benefits and an awesome team.
* Support the Junior & Senior team with any and all design related tasks
* Direct correspondence with vendors & installers to request pricing/quotes, schedule deliveries, track orders, etc.
* Item/data entry into Quickbooks and/or Studio Webware
* Update furniture, finish, and lighting schedules and budgets with accurate information
* Create detailed floor plans, elevations, etc. using AutoCAD
* Assist with preparation of design presentations and client meetings
* Source furniture, fixtures, and materials in correlation with the both the Principal Designers vision and the clients aesthetic
Please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio to the email provided.
No phone calls, please. Candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. Thank you.
* Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture with Interior Design internship or assistant level experience
* Positive attitude with eagerness to grow both professionally and personally
* Demonstrates an understanding of the overall design process
* Shows strong sense of style and creative problem solving
* Highly productive and organized with thorough attention to detail
* Multitasking extraordinaire
* Dependable and punctual
* Effectively communicates with the team, clients, and vendors
* Ability to work both as a team & independently, taking direction with minimal supervision
* Professional demeanor and sound judgment
* Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, and MS Office
* Proficient in any 3D rendering platforms and/or the ability to hand render is a plus
* Knowledge of Quickbooks Online, Studio Webware or Basecamp is a plus
50% employer matching medical insurance under California Choice
401K Employee contribution
Employee Assistant Program - complimentary online personal assistant
Accrued time paid time off
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?