AppleOne has partnered with a local landscaping company to find an experienced Landscape Architect to join their Dallas office. Please forward your resume for immediate consideration!\r
• Bachelors Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university \r
• Extensive experience in directing design and contract document preparation\r
• Planting design proficiency and knowledge of sustainable planting techniques in the Texas market \r
• Experience in master planned communities, urban design, entitlement and permitting process, and construction documentation a plus \r
• Must demonstrate excellent writing and oral presentation skills \r
• Forward thinking for strategic planning and execution of marketing directions and follow-through with operations scheduling and staffing for effective execution\r
• Well qualified in technology such as AutoCAD, Photoshop, Excel, Word, Outlook, as well as hand-sketching and drafting to expedite ideas\r
• Interactive leadership skills for a growing company \r
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
, , ,
Website : http://www.appleone.com/
AppleOne is unique in that we view the career seeker as a client. Other employment agencies see you as a commodity to be sold, and it shows in the way they treat you. Our services are always free to our associates, and we encourage you to take full advantage of them. We believe strongly that if we can continually deliver the results you need, then we will be able to earn your loyalty as a Client for Life, the philosophy and goal of our President and Founder Bernie Howroyd. That means that AppleOne has been specifically designed to serve as a total employment resource to you no matter where you are in your career.