**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a technology company transforming property development, design, and construction—from start to finish. We are building an entirely new kind of company that brings together expertise in design, technology, material sourcing, manufacturing, and construction as a single integrated offering.
With this unique approach, we have the opportunity to design and build beyond compromise. Beautiful, efficient, sustainable–we can do it all. The era of design concessions is over.
At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, and bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
BIM Project Manager for Building Engineering Services
The primary role of the BIM Project Manager at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is to manage the collaboration of internal and externally provided 3D BIM models on multiple projects. The end goal is to produce a completely coordinated design for use in manufacturing and construction in the field. BIM Project Managers will also be responsible for integrating and providing BIM support to **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. project field teams, working closely together to ensure the integrity of coordinated BIM models are met from design through project delivery.
Required Skills & Experience
* 3 Years of using Autodesk Revit and Navisworks
* 2 Years of Coordinating BIM Projects either as a General Contractor or Subcontractor
* 1 Years of Project Field Experience as a Project Engineer, Superintendent, Installer, etc.
* Strong understanding of RFI's, submittals, and interpreting blueprints/specifications/shop drawings.
* Bachelor's Degree related to the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Industries.
* Assist in developing and mapping BIM processes
* Assist in automating BIM processes
* Assist in enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards.
* Ability to use time efficiently to meet challenging work deadlines on multiple projects.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills & Experience
* Knowledge of prefabrication processes and practices
* Experience using BIM 360 Glue on iPad or another mobile device
* Experience using laser scanners in the field
* Experience using Trimble Software or other AEC related software
* Ability to create complex parametric Revit families