LEO Learning Ltd
- Location: Atlanta GA - USA
- Salary: Max 600 USD p/d
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect for our offices in Atlanta, GA.
The Solution Architect (SA) is a key role within LEO, responsible for translating diverse client requirements into a deliverable solution and then supporting the development of that solution through to production. The Architect will be expected to bring industry-wide best-practice to all of their work whilst maintaining a broad range of technical knowledge. They will need to work very closely with other resources and to communicate effectively within and external to LEO.
The main duties will include:
- Understand the priorities of work and manage time and effort accordingly in order to provide technical input and support across all relevant projects
- Act as the technical client interface in order to solicit complex client requirements and translate them into a fully planned, workable and deliverable solution, challenging clients and internal teams where appropriate to deliver the optimum solution
- Offer appropriate solution, service, development and technical knowledge to clients and internal teams
- Principal author of all technical documentation, including designs, scope, specifications. Principal facilitator of all technical workshops internally and externally
- Work with Lead Developers to scope and estimate requirements, to ensure that the estimates are robust and that the solution is deliverable within the chosen platforms and technologies. Work with development resources to plan work and assist with delivery as dictated by the project
- Support Bid team for proposed solutions, be prepared to challenge bids and proposals using technical understanding
- Proactively identify risk and manage unknowns within projects and on behalf of internal and external stakeholders
- Be the main technical liaison between the development team and the client. Be the liaison between the project delivery function and the studio, assisting with resource identification and booking
- Engage with client to pro-actively manage their technical expectations
- Work closely with the QA team to write and agree user acceptance criteria, support testing effort and be the first point of contact for any testing queries
- Sign-off deliverables in order to ensure quality and that the client requirements have been met.
- Together with Support Specialist, provide first-class client customer support service experience
The skills required for this role are:
- Demonstrable experience creating complex IT solutions using Industry standards and best-practice, excellent understanding across a wide range of technologies, processes, tools and systems
- Demonstrable experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Proficient working knowledge of Architecture principles and design methods, able to
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
LEO Learning Ltd