More information about this job
Our Building Engineer facilitates all repairs and improvements pertaining to the entire **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. property. Our ideal candidate shows enthusiasm for completing tasks in a timely manner and interacts well with fellow employees and guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures and repair of broken items in or around the club
- Perform duties and tasks requested by maintenance director via daily task lists
- General knowledge in the following:
- Basic electrical applications
- Electrical Troubleshooting, repairs, & installation
- Water Chemistry/Pools & Spas
- Boiler operation & maintenance
- Minimum 1 year of experience in general knowledge of electrical applications, plumbing, electrical troubleshooting, repairs and installation, roofing, painting, carpentry, mechanical, water chemistry/pools & spas, and boiler operation and maintenance.
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association - can be obtained within 30 days after hire date)