Architect I- Facilities','18000000D1','!*!Essential Job Functions: The Architect I
is responsible for managing all in house construction and renovation projects
at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.. This positon will perform
duties to include but not limited to: designing space arrangements, estimating
construction costs, developing construction drawings and specifications,
consulting with off-campus consulting engineering firms, designing interior
space, and inspecting construction work on the University’s campus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Architectural design, Space planning and coordinating with managers and/or requestors
2. Estimates construction costs, developing construction drawings and
3. Consults and coordinates project requirements with off-campus consulting engineering firms.
4. Inspects ongoing in house construction work on the University’s campus
5. Designs interior space with furnishing and finishes.
6. Construction contract administration.
7. Other duties as necessary
Bachelor of Architecture degree (a five year degree)
and 5 years’ experience as a licensed architect OR A combination of related
education and related work experience as a licensed architect to equal thirteen
(13) years of equivalent experience. Candidates should have strong design,
technical, and communication skills. Responsibilities include writing program
statements, preparing project designs, construction cost estimates,
construction documents and conducting construction administration.
Proficiency in AutoCAD Architectural Desktop & Revit is necessary. MUST BE
A LICENSED ARCHITECT IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE TRANSCRIPT AND LICENSE REQUIRED
','Other Professional','US-Tennessee-Memphis','','Planning Office','Memphis','Memphis','Full-time','Mar 19, 2018','Architect I- Facilities