IBI Group Inc
When you think of architecture at IBI Group two words come to mind… creativity and vision; creativity to develop fresh concepts and the vision to transform the world around you.
IBI Group architects have the opportunity to take that vision and create interesting livable spaces. The team works closely together to ensure projects run smoothly and clients’ needs are met.
Not only do we take care of our clients, we take care of the environment by incorporating LEED-certified designs in our buildings.
IBI Group’s Binghamton, NY office is searching for an Architectural Designer to join its growing team.
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity that can move your career to the next level?
Then come discover what IBI has to offer.
IBI Group offers you a career you can Define…Discover It!
• Provides technical detailing and project design as capabilities allow for the development of contract documents.
• Provides assistance to architectural team in coordinating design aspects of a project.
• Revises or changes drawings as necessary.
• Participates in project meetings and provides technical assistance to other team members as requested.
• Produces design work according to established standards, methods, and procedures of the office.
•Experience in architecture for educational, commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities
• Strong technical knowledge of building construction
• At least 3 years’ experience
• 4 year degree in Architecture, or comparable years of relative experience,
• Licensing career track strongly desired
• Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM/Revit
• Self-motivated, strong team player
• Highly proactive and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
• Effective communication (verbal and written) in English
• Comfortable communicating with clients/consultants on a daily basis
• LEED certification is a strong asset
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
You may click here
to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
View More IBI Group Jobs
IBI Group Inc
Website : http://www.ibigroup.com
We are building the cities of today and planning the cities of tomorrow … on five continents. Our expertise spans urban design and planning, building and landscape architecture, engineering, advanced transportation management and traffic systems, real estate analysis, communications specializations, and software development. We have organized these services into four core disciplines: Urban Land, Facilities, Transportation, and Intelligent Systems to ensure a holistic approach to creating innovative, responsive, and intelligent solutions for our clients in both the public and private sectors. The collaborative nature of our practice allows the firm to effectively address the complexities inherent in the development of sustainable environments. Since our founding in 1974, IBI Group has grown both organically and through strategic acquisitions. Today we have 80 offices located around the world, employing more than 3,000 professionals and support staff. We are the fourth largest architectural firm in the world, and more than 300 of our staff architects, planners, designers, and engineers are LEED accredited.