$45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
· Responsible for up-selling on their book of work achieving the gross margin per the current goal standards set.
· Retention and Renewal of existing customers, 90% or higher annual contract renewals.
· Quickly and effectively solves problems for clients and follows up to ensure lasting customer relationships.
· Builds long lasting relationships with clients through communication, monthly lunches, etc.
· Performs job inspections regularly to ensure that quality standards are continuously met.
· Performs walkthroughs with customer of property on a regular basis.
· Achieve high overall customer satisfaction ratings and assess process changes to achieve improvement as required.
· Ensure that all maintenance and services are delivered in a proactive manner, according to contract specifications and within the job budget.
· Provides sound leads for new business to sales force.
· Keeps worker's comp and liability claims to a minimum by enforcing high standards of safety for self and others.
· Meets and exceeds quality standards for all projects and properties in the portfolio.
· Enforces safety regulations and company procedures.
· Responsible for overseeing the scheduling and successful implementation of jobs through field managers and foreman.
· Helps maintain up to date schedule on schedule board with the field manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year