Duties: Occupancy Planner
The Occupancy Planner will partner with the Scenario & Space Planning Team as well as other Workplace Effectiveness & Site Services Teams to support the campus occupancy plan.
Partner with S&SP Team on Occupancy Planning & related activities, including:
· Scenario planning & option development
· Stack planning
· Block planning, including analysis of office/cube ratios
· Neighborhood planning
· Monitoring day-to-day space utilization
· Adjacency mapping
· Migration planning
· supply/demand summaries
· Detailed move planning of all group moves (greater than 10 people)
· Quarterly alignment on headcount growth, including working with S&SP Team client validation, executive summaries, detailed scenario charts & graphs etc.
· Assist with executive presentations on occupancy planning studies, 5-year occupancy plan, 5-year amenities plan, NWE (Neighborhood Work Environments) Pipeline & Governance, etc.
Occupancy Data Management:
Conduct periodic occupancy audits to ensure information pertaining to department locations, individuals and configuration of spaces are accurate and up to date in CAFM syste
Ensure any room-use changes are documented and submitted to the CAFM team
Responsible to submit drafting orders (‘GDO’) to the documentation group for floor plan updates (cubicle and office layouts)
Manage allocation planning information into the CAFM system and ensure data is kept up to date
Manage space contact information in the CAFM system
Partner with S&SP Team on customer communications
Partner with space planners, conference room team and gCAL team on adding and removing conference rooms on calendar and conference room website
• 2-4 years of experience in Facility Planning, Architecture or Interior Design
• Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to successfully multitask and able to adjust tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities
• Organized, independent and self-motivated (entrepreneurial), enthusiastic, dependable, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritization
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to maintain positive internal and external relationships
• Proficient in google Apps, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe, Smartsheets & CAFM/ARCHIBUS; CAD experience a plus
Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred Fields: Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, Project Management, Construction Management, Business Management, Life Sciences / Research, Strategic Planning, Project Planning, Facilities Management
Website : http://bepcinc.com/
BEPC provides Technical Engineering and Information Technology Project Management services to Fortune 500 companies in the Life Science and technology industries. BEPC Inc. is incorporated in the state of Texas, with headquarters in San Angelo, Texas, and is a minority and HUB-certified Company recognized through the National Minority Supplier Development Council. BEPC offers Life Science engineering and technical consulting services that include: process, product, equipment, and software validations, process and product transfers, commissioning and qualification of manufacturing clean rooms, clean room automation, packaging engineering, labeling and document translation, technical writing, and process automation. Additionally, as a leading IT consulting company, BEPC offers enterprise resource planning, large scale technology deployment and integration, SAP development, information assurance, network architecture, and project management. As a direct supplier with large MSPs BEPC offers its clients highly qualified candidates to fill professional, technical, information technology, and manufacturing engineering positions. These large staffing companies leverage BEPC's expertise to fill highly technical positions for their clients.