An International company, located in Plano, TX, is seeking a Sr. Identity & Access Management Architect for a 12 month contract role.
- Currently in the design and initial deployment phase of a 3 year project, so long term need
- Manager is ideally looking for someone who has worked at Sailpoint in the past..
- Looking for a senior technical architect with hands on experience in deploying SailPoint IIQ end to end, working in a technology leadership role. Has shown the ability to design, customize product (via source code changes) and drive design thought leadership.
- Although we?re looking for someone to drive strategy and create solutions, this MUST be a hands-on resource
The client is deploying a new state of the art Identity & Access Management tool called as SailPoint to replace a 12 year old legacy system. As part of which, opportunities to learn and design this new system have been provided to existing Contingent Workforce, with limited success. Hence, we will be looking to hire a solution expert architect from the market, to drive our project success.
Information Security services is replacing their existing Oracle Identity Manager based Identity Life Cycle system, with a new solution called SailPoint. In addition to enhancing Role Based Access Controls, Single Sign On, Multi Factor Authentication, the project aims to bring in a seamless identity and access management practice at Toyota Financial Services. While focusing on Pervasive Identity and Access governance, the system aims to enhance day one user productivity and achieve high levels of Identity lifecycle automation.
*A senior technical architect position with hands on experience in deploying SailPoint IIQ end to end, in a technology leadership role. Ability to design, customize product (via source code changes) and drive design thought leadership.
1. Design a SailPoint IIQ Identity & Access Management solution from ground up.
2. Level 3 ? master level expertise in SailPoint IIQ 7.x toolset.
3. Ability to make source code level changes. J2EE development, Database development background
4. Worked in a large multi national organization or at SailPoint Inc. providing hands on Level 3 technical architecture services and
b. 10 years of experience with Rest Web services, SAML 2.0, Sailpoint IdentityIQ, OAuth, WS-Security, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and other authentication/authorization protocols.
c. 8 years of experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (e.g. Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
d. 6 years of experience with Identity & Access Management lifecycle integration with databases(Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
e. 8 years of experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
f. Scripting: SQL, Java, Python, .NET, SQL, Html/php, Perl
g. Identity Lifecycle automation and reporting
5. Ability to develop custom API connectors for application Identity Lifecycle integration with disconnected applications.
6. Ability to develop and direct a short and long term technology roadmap.
7. Designing Identity & Access Management network related changes, for redundancy and optimization.
1. Privilege management solutions: CyberArk and Centrify
2. Developing API interfaces
3. Knowledge of PKI solutions.
4. Understanding of RBAC, Identity Policies, Password Policies, Separation of duties, User Provisioning and approval workflows.
5. Cloud: AWS Directory and multi-factor authentication solutions
6. Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Plano , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs):