• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
Job & Description:
We are looking for a UX Architect who will function as the driving force of usability and interaction strategy by combining wisdom gained from user research, understanding of business initiatives, and deep knowledge of user-centered design methods to create infrastructure that supports intuitive customer interaction. While the UX Architect will focus on broader strategy and also has the ability to work in great detail. The ideal candidate will be a demonstrated thought leader in the fields of information architecture, user experience design, and usability. He or she will work closely and successfully with all personalities and levels to support ground-breaking functionality and design.
We seek an Architect who energetically leads UX research, UX analysis, Data analysis and information architecture as well as performs the tasks him/herself.
This UX Architect role is highly visible within the organization. This role is expected to make significant contributions to organizational objectives directly affecting the user experience and our products.
Team and Mission
Our UX team has strong consensus from the executive level that enables us to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers and their users. We provide products that delight and exceed customer expectations, and also take on complex customer, business, and design problems. We are leaders with vision and continuous learners, always seeking to improve processes and methodologies.
• Establish best practices and develop a corporate process, standard and governance around UX;
• Define and execute UX process from discovery, analysis, design and usability testing on enterprise level.
• Create strategy and recommendations for additions and enhancements to the existing web applications and its infrastructure while balancing business initiatives and technological capabilities.
• Work with the stakeholders to understand what drives their business and identify the UX scope and measurement.
• Guide/Perform UX research, UX analysis and Data analysis that identifies and defines user goals and value definition.
• Guide/Perform usability testing strategy.
• Collaborate with UX and UI designers to identify new interface guidelines and design patterns.
• Synthesize, articulate, and communicate a UX vision to stakeholders.
• Suggest and implement new tools to conduct research, measure engagement, and gather feedback.
• Stay on top of user/customer experience trends and best practices across interaction types (web, mobile).
• Mentor members of the user experience team in best practice and new techniques.
• Training sessions to introduce user experience on all levels of organization.
• Minimum of 7 years of professional UX experience.
• Experience on user researcher, research strategy, user interviews, surveys and usability study. Builds personas, user journey map, empathy maps.
• Experience on UX analysis to conduct competitive analysis, market assessments and heuristic evaluations.
• Experience on Information Architect, taxonomies. Builds information architect, navigation schemas, search schemas and site map development.
• Experience on web analytics and feedback data to inform infrastructure changes and design.
• Experience on Interaction Design, interaction modeling, mental modeling. Creates user scenarios, user flow, low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes.
• Experience on usability testing, usability strategy.
• Willing to connect the dots from data and draw a user profile.
• Be able to present or/and advise to management team of user need.
• Strong interest of research on user behavior and improve user experience.
• Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms.
• Strong communication, leadership and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Must be able to work and collaborate closely with Project Managers, Product Owner, Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Designers, and Developers.
• Must be able to multi-task, working on multiple projects.
• Experience in Agile methodologies.
• Must have an online portfolio to be considered.
• Experience on COTS product a plus.
Software & Tools:
• Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin, InDesign, Sketch, Powerpoint or other;
• Experience in usability testing tools;
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Psychology, Graphic design, computer science or other relevant field.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us .
Share this job: