Date Last Verified
ELECTRICAL CAD DRAFTER / REVIT BIM TECHNICIAN
Facilities Electrical Engineering Power and Lighting Consulting Services
Title: Electrical CAD Drafter / Revit BIM Technician
Location: Sacramento, California 95825
Sacramento-based provider of exceptional electrical engineering and lighting design services for public and private sector clients, actively seeks Electrical CAD Drafter / Revit BIM Technician to join our thriving Sacramento, CA office.
Electrical CAD Drafter / Revit BIM Technician Qualifications and Experience Needed:
* Two year associate degree or college education highly preferred
* Must have proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, and/or BIM
* At least 3 years of electrical drafting experience pertaining to electrical facilities drawing production / construction documents.
* Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
* Electrical CAD Drafting / Revit BIM Technician candidates with past work experience working for firms such as Guttmann & Blaevoet, Stantec, Arup, Syska Hennessy Group, PBS Engineers, CB Engineers, CDM Smith, Summit Engineering, Mazzetti, LP Consulting Engineers, Edge Electrical Consulting, Chase Electrical Engineering, HDR, Glumac, Cupertino Electric, or Brown and Caldwell would likely be an excellent fit for our office. (Plus)
Electrical CAD Drafter / Revit BIM Technician Responsibilities:
As an Electrical CAD/Revit/BIM Technician / Drafter, create drawings and documents as designed by electrical designer and electrical project team leaders to meet project scope and code requirements necessary to complete assigned projects.
Review work for accuracy and satisfaction of electrical project design requirements and drawing standards.
Produce electrical project drawings from design concept through construction documents (power, lighting, voice/data, fire/security alarm and audio/video communications). Print assemble and file drawings to meet production needs.
Maintain communication with firm’s electrical project team leaders and electrical designers to coordinate project planning and design requirements. Review electrical design and/or construction documents for accuracy and compliance prior to review by project designer.
Follow technical production standards and maintain the projects’ production within schedule.
Maintain electronic library of CAD masters and electronic files.
OUR FIRM AT A GLANCE:
Recognized as one of the Sacramento area’s most respected Electrical Engineering Consulting Services firms, we are committed to your professional development in the exciting and challenging Architecture / Engineering / Construction industry. Start or build your career working on great projects that add value to the local community, demonstrate our commitment to energy efficiency and sustainability, and improve the quality of life in the region. We’re proud of our relationships with clients in the markets we serve and we know that it’s the integrity and capability of our team that keeps these relationships strong year after year.
Our Services Include electrical engineering, lighting design, fire alarm systems, telecommunications, low voltage systems, and specialty consulting.
Our typical project types consist of a variety of healthcare, commercial, civil, k-12 and higher education, institutional, industrial, and transportation projects.
Benefits of joining our firm:
* A flexible work environment that encourages leadership and responsibility
* Relationships and opportunities that foster your professional growth and development
* Company commitment to your well-being and satisfaction
Paid vacation, personal leave, and holidays
Major medical, dental, life insurance, and long-term disability coverage, including full coverage for you and your qualified dependents
401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
Section 125 cafeteria plan (AFLAC)
Wellness program including paid health club membership
Please email detailed resume to **** for immediate and completely confidential employment consideration. We look forward to becoming better acquainted with you and your career goals.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: Bachelors
Overnight Travel: None
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Stock or Stock Options, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave, Life and/or Disability Insurance, Flex Time