We have an immediate need for a Senior Project Architect who has experience working on multifamily and mixed-use projects to join a well-established Firm in Seattle, Washington!
Requirements / Responsibilities for this position include:
* 10-15 years of architectural experience
* Must be experienced in Revit
* AutoCAD and other software experience a plus
* Project Management and site supervision experience highly preferred
* A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an Architecture
* Must be a Registered Architect, or in the process of obtaining licensure
Salary commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits on offer to include: medical, vision, life, disability, and dental insurance, an Orca Pass, 401K contribution matching, health club membership, continuing education assistance, holiday and vacation/sick pay, and a quarterly bonus program.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PROJECT ARCHITECT | RESIDENTIAL | MULTIFAMILY | MIXED-USE | ARCHITECTURE | DESIGN | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | REGISTERED ARCHITECT | REVIT