Architectural Intern PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership and life. PGAL is seeking a talented Architectural Intern with 1-3 years of experience who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mentoring\u00a0studio environment.\u00a0 Responsibilities:
- Utilize strong graphic and design skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects in varying stages, both individually and as part of a project team
- Responsibilities will include all phases of design documentation through construction administration, project management and client contact Qualifications:
- Bachelor\u2019s degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited university is required
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Working knowledge of REVIT and SketchUp with strong design skills
- Knowledge of other types of graphic programs is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation and sick.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials\/courses, exam\/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you.\u00a0 To apply, please provide resume and work samples.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Females\/Minorities\/Veterans\/Disabled Salary: Based upon qualifications Availability: Immediately Apply Now