Soho House & Co
Mid-Level Project Architect for Soho House
Founded in London in 1995 as a private members’ club for people in the creative industries, Soho House & Co has since opened clubs across Europe and North America, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms.
Job description and Qualifications
- Must have a M.Arch or B.Arch from an accredited school with three to five years of experience and competent in all conventional aspects of architecture.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and passionate about hospitality design
- Must be proficient in Revit Architecture. Other skills are needed in Microsoft Project, Excel, AutoCAD, Adobe Products: Photoshop and InDesign.
- Must be experienced at interpreting mood board and pictorial presentations to conceptualization in workable building plans. There is a strong interior design department already established. Must be confident to make on the spot design decisions when completing drawing sets.
- Capable of space planning and developing drawings from conceptual design through design development sets.
- Coordinate in-house needs of operations team, kitchen consultants, general managers, etc. Drawings must be created and updated accordingly.
- Continuously create and manage Soho House back of house and FF&E Revit library as required.
- Manage and review the permit, bidding and construction drawing production phases with hired consultants
- Work with in-house project manager to bid, level, and award general contractor and millwork teams - Help to advise on master project schedules and assist in-house interior designers with FF&E deliverables - Assist in-house project management team during CA phases. Previous construction management experience needed.
View your Application History
Soho House & Co