For nearly four decades, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has been recognized for the design of innovative, sustainable and thriving places. Our practice integrates architecture and urban design across all scales, from individual buildings to parks and city districts. We are seeking a highly motivated Intermediate Designer
who takes initiative, can lead project teams, and will excel in an atmosphere of exploration, research, and design.
The office operates as a collective of architects, planners and designers who work closely together to wed practicality and architectural rigor with art and design. Acclaimed works by the firm include large-scale urban redevelopments, campus master plans, waterfront resiliency plans, major cultural and educational buildings, and exceptional residences and resorts. Recent projects include the Whitney Museum of American Art, the Georgia State University Master Plan, a 400-acre waterfront redevelopment plan in Northern New Jersey, and the Edible Academy in the New York Botanical Garden.
• Day-to-day leadership role in management of internal project teams and consultants
• Manage preparation of master plans, design guidelines and zoning evaluations for a range of client types
• Engage in design and construction phases of architectural and public realm projects
• Actively support management of project schedules, budgets, and scopes of work
• Assist in proposal writing, estimating fees and scope of work, and attending interviews for potential projects
• Engage in firm-wide design discussions and research initiatives
• 4-7 years of progressive and relevant work experience
• Professional degree required; advanced degree preferred with ideal candidate possessing degrees in architecture as well as planning or urban design
• Experience in master planning, campus planning, and architectural design and construction
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT/BIM, Rhino, Adobe Graphics Suite, GIS, and Microsoft Office
• Active participation in IDP and on licensure track. LEED accreditation or other green building professional certification is a plus.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, work samples (max 10MB), and salary requirements to ****
with “Intermediate Designer” in the subject line. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an equal opportunity employer and provides a competitive, comprehensive benefits package.