Imagine a place where responsibility is shared equally among all employees. Where leaders are approachable, and the open-door policy is the rule. Where employees are tasked to be innovative and work with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Welcome to Olsson Associates. We see problems as an opportunity for creativity, and we are looking for problem solvers to join our dynamic team. Our firm is organized into small teams to give you a strong sense of accountability and to achieve great results. The dress is business casual, the work environment is pleasant, our unique work hours allow for flexibility, and we have a lot of fun.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Olsson Associates Building Structural team provides structural engineering and design services to meet a variety of needs, including commercial retail buildings, manufacturing and industrial plants, institution facilities, airport hangars, and multifamily or high end residential facilities. As an Assistant Engineer with our Structural Engineering team in the Kansas City, MO office, you will assistant in all areas of conventional structural design and analytical duties including preparing calculations and writing technical reports. You will assist with construction document production in both AutoCAD and Revit/BIM. You may have opportunities to travel to job sites for construction observations..
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN:
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Problem Solving
- Working in a small and progressive team environment
- AutoCAD/Revit or Building Information Modeling (BIM)
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- An ABET accredited Bachelors Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering with a Structural emphasis is required
- 2 or more years of relevant experience with building structures
- EI certificate
- Experience with AutoCAD/Revit or BIM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Olsson Associates is a nationally-recognized, employee-owned engineering and design firm that has been creating public and private projects throughout the United States. Weve been around since 1956, and we offer comprehensive design and consulting services in site/civil, transportation, water, environmental, field operations, survey, and facilities.
With over 1,000 employees (and growing), nearly 30 offices in eight states, and a lengthy list of diverse clients, we believe you are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We seek to hire great people and put them in the right roles for their strengths.
As an Olsson employee, youll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus these great perks:
- The opportunity to be an owner in the company after your first year through Olssons ESOP program.
- A great 401(k) match
- A wellness program promoting healthy lifestyles
- A bonus system that rewards performance
Are you in?
Videos To Watch
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?