San Antonio, TX
Ready to put your design skills to work on marquee projects with other Designers and Architects to ensure a coordinated design- client is now hiring an Architectural Designer for our expanding Federal Group in San Antonio, TX.
In this role, under general direction of a licensed Architect, you will perform moderately-difficult architectural assignments requiring a working knowledge of architectural standards, practices, and techniques.
*Use of Revit
*Ability to use AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Bluebeam Revu
*Preparation of presentation materials and sketches
*Prepare and revise documentation in various architectural phases including site plans, floor plans, building elevations, building sections, details
*Assist in the coordination of all disciplines (civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.)
*Assist in the preparation of documents for design submittals
*Some travel may be required
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (or equivalent) is required with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, or Master’s degree and 3 years related experience.
* Completion of NCARB Intern Development Program and beginning of licensure exams is preferred
* Commercial and/or government architecture experience preferred
* Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is required
* Applicants selected for employment may be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
* Strong organizational, oral and communication skills
* Display professionalism and responsibility
* Submit resume and examples of work
* Work effectively with other team members
San Antonio, TX
Minimum Experience (yrs):