CLIENT LOCATION: PLANO, TX
DIRECT HIRE: TARGETING $120K
* Excellent Vacation
* 401K with company match up to 6%
* Educational assistance program - client encourages employees to better themselves through higher education. Client will reimburse employees for educational expenses (based on academic performance) related to the employees position or toward a degree plan.
* Excellent medical and dental benefits for the employee and family.
Our client in Plano, Texas is looking for a Network Architect to add to their team. This is an organization with outstanding benefits, great leadership, and plenty of room for growth.
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
* CCNP or higher
* SIP Applications
* Heavy Experience with Firewalls
ADDITIONALLY, IT WOULD SET YOU APART IF YOU HAD:
Experience with any virtualization or cloud environments
This job description is brief, but we have MUCH more to talk about. If you think this is the position for you, apply to set up a conversation with one of our senior recruiters. We look forward to hearing from you!
* Design and implement resilient, survivable, and scalable network solutions
* Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
* Perform network modelling, analysis, and planning.
* Monitors systems performance and ensures compliance with security standards.
* Identify, document, and help implement monitoring points with the NOC team.
* Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networked services.
* Help training and transfer knowledge to other engineers and operations staff.
* Installing software patches and upgrading network infrastructure components
* Performing or schedule backup and restarting services.
* Strong Route-Switch knowledge (CCNP level
* Strong Experience with SIP applications
* Strong Experience with Quality of Service
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
* Experienced using typical office PC applications
* 5 years experience as Sr. Network Engineer in Enterprise environment.
* Deep technical knowledge of Cisco IOS. (CCNP Certification preferred)
* Experience with Network Security (Firewalls)
* Experience with Cisco Wireless production portfolio
* Experience with virtualization and cloud environments
Website : http://www.istaff.com
* Founded in Atlanta in 1995 by Jason Smith * Drawing on experience gained from several years in management with AccuStaff, Jason desired to implement a combination of dedicated customer focus and a commitment to our candidates. * iStaff has steadily grown a national business presence, with clients and candidates in several states in the US and in Canada * We are held to the highest ethical standards, and place a strong emphasis on the quality of the services that we provide. * The combination of best practices, integrity in everything that we do and quality of our services has allowed iStaff to grow from a small local staffing firm to one that successfully competes on a national basis