AWS is looking for Solutions Architects to work on the SAP Solution Architecture team. This is a hands-on, highly technical position for an SAP expert who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and develop a long-term strategy with AWS business development and service teams.
As a Partner Solutions Architect focused on SAP within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, and Amazon EBS) across the global SAP customer and partner base. Your broad responsibilities will include working closely with service teams to design and engineer the next generation of compute platforms for SAP workloads, and directly helping AWS customers and Partners learn how to best run SAP workloads on AWS.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in supporting SAP deployments, common infrastructure deployment models for SAP, and preferably experience with cloud computing. You should also be passionate about and have demonstrable experience with automating software deployments leveraging Bash, Python, or Powershell.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • This position is based in Seattle, WA
• Some travel may be required
• The right person will possess 10 years of IT development or implementation/consulting experience in the software or Internet industries and demonstrate a strong understanding of SAP applications, server technology, and network security.
• Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems (like SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, S/4HANA, etc.) and their architecture and infrastructure needs.
• Experience and deep knowledge of SAP Basis / NetWeaver Administration
• Experience in SAP Sizing by using the SAP Quicksizer
• Experience and deep knowledge of SAP system migration or upgrades
• Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery
• Experience in SAP High Availability architecture
• Deep experience with SAP HANA architecture and technical concepts.
• Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies required.
• Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
• The successful candidate will have spent at least 5 years of their career in customer facing roles with a proven record of earning trust as well as effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and in interactions with partner and customers.
• Experience working with end user or developer's communities.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must. Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Broad knowledge of the entire SAP platform stack.
• Deep experience with helping customers implement SAP HANA in large scale environments a plus.
Website : http://www.amazon.com/
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. Today, Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain and United Kingdom and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.