For nearly four decades, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has been recognized for the design of innovative, sustainable and thriving places. Our practice integrates architecture and urban design across all scales, from individual buildings to parks and city districts. We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Designer
who takes initiative and will excel in an atmosphere of exploration, research, and design.
The office operates as a collective of architects, planners and designers who work closely together to wed practicality and architectural rigor with art and design. Acclaimed works by the firm include large-scale urban redevelopments, campus master plans, waterfront resiliency plans, major cultural and educational buildings, and exceptional residences and resorts. Recent projects include the Whitney Museum of American Art, the Georgia State University Master Plan, a 400-acre waterfront redevelopment plan in Northern New Jersey, and the Edible Academy in the New York Botanical Garden.
• Contribute significantly to the design process, working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams of consultants
• Prepare master plans, design guidelines and site layouts for a range of client types
• Execute zoning, land use and urban design evaluations
• Prepare design and construction drawings for a range of project types
• Participate in construction phases of architectural and public realm projects
• Develop presentation graphics, reports, 2d and 3d analytic and conceptual drawings, digital and physical models
• Engage in firm-wide design discussions and research initiatives
• 2-4 years of relevant work experience
• Professional degree required; advanced degree preferred with ideal candidate possessing degrees in architecture as well as planning or urban design
• Experience in master planning, campus planning, and architectural design
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT/BIM, Rhino, Adobe Graphics Suite, GIS, and Microsoft Office
• Active participation in IDP and on licensure track. LEED accreditation or other green building professional certification is a plus.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, work samples (max 10MB), and salary requirements to ****
with “ Junior Designer
” in the subject line. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a competitive, comprehensive benefits package.