connection to 192.168.30.166:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.166:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
We're Hiring a Marketing
Stoss is hiring an experienced Marketing Manager to join our quickly-growing Boston office.
Stoss is a cutting-edge design firm that believes in the productive role of landscape in the making and re-making of cities and social spaces.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with firm directors and project managers in our Boston and Los Angeles offices to produce proposals and marketing materials, including editing and distributing materials for publication, news outlets, and social media.
The ideal candidate will have excellent graphic design skills, enjoy working collaboratively, and be attentive to details. Ability to manage designers and work collaboratively with others on tight deadlines is critical. Experience preparing proposals and qualifications in the fields of landscape architecture, architecture, or engineering is highly advantageous.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or Design, including Graphic Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, or Urban Design
- 2-3 years experience in A/E marketing preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong graphic design skills, including proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Proven ability to direct other designers' graphic work
- Proven ability to organize and track multiple marketing efforts simultaneously
- Proven ability to coordinate deliverables and manage deadlines with multiple team members and consultants
- Proven ability to locate opportunities, develop connections, and communicate effectively with collaborators, consultants, and potential clients
- Proficiency in Google Docs, and PowerPoint
Please send a resume, graphic samples, writing sample, and a letter of interest to: