Date Last Verified
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER - ( PORTLAND, OR )
Title: Construction Project Manager
Location: Portland, Oregon
Compensation: Highly competitive base plus great benefits, performance bonus, and future opportunity for professional growth and advancement
Term: Long Term Full Time Direct Hire
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. General Contracting actively seeks a skilled and experienced Construction Project Manager to join our thriving Portland, OR office.
This Construction Project Manager will directly oversee multiple construction projects from conception to the finished structure, interfacing with both construction professionals and the client. The ideal Construction Project Manager for us should consider themselves to be a builder of construction projects and relationships.
This Construction Project Manager will own, develop and direct all activities vital to completing profitable and timely ground up vertical building construction projects while delighting the client.
This Construction Project Manager should have previous construction management experience pertaining to Commercial, Corporate Office, Tenant Improvement, Healthcare, Hospitality, Multifamily and/or Retail new construction and renovations projects ranging in value from $5 - $50 million.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities Include:
* Understand Conceptual Budgeting, Estimating and Project Procurement
* Maintain positive job margin through project completion
* Manage project team in collaboration with project superintendent
* Estimation review and budget management
* Heavy contract compliance
* Drive, develop and cultivate long term relationships with Client, Architects and Subcontractors
* Provide timely, transparent reporting
* Partner with Superintendent to keep project on or ahead of schedule
Construction Project Manager Skill Set and Experience Needed:
* Minimum of 5 years of diverse construction general contracting industry experience as a construction project manager with relevant project history.
* Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management and/or Business is preferred. Degree can be substituted by equivalent directly related professional construction industry experience.
* Proficient level skills pertaining to read blueprints, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project scheduling software, Bluebeam, Prolog, PlanGrid or similar management software is preferred
* Construction Project Manager must have thorough knowledge and experience pertaining to all construction means and methods, managing budgets, schedules and relationships.
* Ideal Construction Project Manager candidates will be self-starters and highly motivated, with the capability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment. The best candidates will be detailed and organized. Willing to mentor team players with demonstrated delivery in high pressure situations.
* Ability to demonstrate effective leadership methodologies, while maintaining a professional environment
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task while leading meetings, delivering reports, submittals, maintaining sub lists, subcontracts, schedules, change orders, insurance, material procurement, logistics, as-builts and closeout.
* The ideally qualified and experienced Construction Project Manager will have previous construction management experience pertaining to Commercial, Corporate Office, Tenant Improvement, Healthcare, Hospitality, Multifamily and/or Retail new construction and renovations projects ranging in value from $5 - $50 million.
* All candidates must be eligible to work for any U.S. employer without the need of employee sponsorship or Visa transfer.
We are a construction general contractor dedicated to providing clients with a product built in an atmosphere of honesty, respect and open communication. For more than 35 years, we have specialized in construction of retail centers, multifamily housing, mixed-use buildings, hotels, restaurants and entertainment facilities, as well as healthcare and office buildings. We accomplish a wide range of projects through our four distinct divisions: a general construction group tackling anything from new, ground-up construction to large-scale renovations and remodels; a special projects group dedicated to tenant improvements and short duration projects; an industry-leading repair and restoration group; and a multifamily housing group. Our core values include honesty and fairness, teamwork, open communication, and cooperation. Our firm handle most types of commercial and multifamily construction projects, but retail construction still accounts for about half our work volume. We currently rank as one of the largest retail contractors on the West Coast and are amongst the tenth largest in the nation.
Construction Industry Expertise:
General Construction, Remodels and Tenant Improvements, and Repair and Restoration
Construction Services Offered:
Feasibility Support, Preconstruction, Design Build, Building Information Modeling (BIM), and Collaborative Project Design
For immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration please email detailed resume and cover letter to **** .
Candidates that provide a Project List along with their resume will receive priority hiring consideration. We currently have operating offices in Sacramento, Pleasanton, Irvine, Seattle, and Portland. Please indicate which of our office locations you would like to be based out of in the body or subject line of your email.
Terms: construction project manager, construction project management, construction manager, construction management, construction general contractor, construction general contracting, vertical construction, building construction, commercial construction, multifamily construction, general construction, new construction, ground-up construction, renovation, renovations, remodel, tenant improvement, tenant improvements, superintendent, project engineer, estimator, construction, Sacramento, Irvine, Pleasanton, Seattle, job, jobs, career, careers, hire, hiring
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Overnight Travel: None
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Stock or Stock Options, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave, Life and/or Disability Insurance, Flex Time