Recruiters Connection, LLC
ArchitectPrestigious Palm Beach Architecture firm with a portfolio of award-winning residential homes has a need for an architect to join the organization. This is a relatively small group of approximately 6-7 full-time degreed architects.
• Award-winning, Palm Beach Residential architectural firm is adding an architect to support continued growth.
• The firm's diverse projects range from high end residential projects and recreational facilities to commercial and office facilities.
• The focus is on dedication to architectural excellence and paying meticulous attention to detail from the inception through the completion of the construction process.
• The position is for a degreed architect with 3-4 years of design experience. Prefer applicants who can do hand sketching.
• Because of the nature of the client base, prior client handling experience and exceptional executive presence are essential.
Although we prefer a Masters degree in architecture, we will consider a four-year degree with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience working as an architect in a quality architectural firm. Since the firm deals with high-end clients, we will be looking for an architect who can effectively communicate with a demanding, high-end clientele. The ability to do hand drafting/freehand drawing would be preferred. If you see limited opportunity in the Miami area or other areas of Florida and are able to move to the Palm Beach area, please send your resume for confidential consideration. We are being retained to lead the search.Full-Time Salary and Benefits AvailableUS Citizens or Valid US Green Card Holders Only
Recruiters Connection, LLC
Website : https://www.recruitersconnection.com
We are excited to share our story with you! The concept of developing this website came from our co-owners, Susan Miller and Patricia O’Connor. Before coming together as partners in Recruiters Connection, each of them owned their own successful executive search firm within the state of Connecticut. With over 30 years of combined recruiting experience they recognized the need to have a more comprehensive and simple to use National Directory of Recruiting Firms to "showcase the recruiting industry". One that Job Seekers and Employers could easily use to identify qualified recruiters within their specific industry, within a specific state, as well as, nationally. Recruiters Connection was established in March of 2009, beginning as a Connecticut Recruiting Firm Directory. Within a few months we realized that this was a website with a greater purpose and that we should go National. In December of 2009, all 50 states were listed and Recruiters Connection now has over 13,500 recruiting firms on our National Directory of Recruiting Firms! Some of our largest recruiter and headhunter listings include: MA recruiters directory, IL recruiters directory, CA recruiters directory, TX recruiters directory, NY recruiters directory, FL state recruiters directory, GA recruiters directory. State recruiters directory. Recruiters Connection has grown to be much more than a National Recruiters Directory; it is also a leading educational portal for Job Seekers, Employers and Recruiters. Get to know us more by clicking on Recruiter, Job Seeker or Employer.