Architectural Job Captain with Healthcare or Education Projects
Opening: Architectural Job Captain (Healthcare or Education Project Experienced)
Office Location: Sacramento, CA
Compensation: DOE - Salary will be dependent on the skill level and experience of applicant.
REQUIRES: Must have at least 5 years of architectural CD production experience. Proficiency with Revit software is a plus. Must have past experience working on healthcare (hospital) or K-12 / Higher Education projects.
Duration: Full Time Employment Opportunity
We are seeking an Architectural Job Captain that is proficient in Revit and also has past experience pertaining to Healthcare or Educational projects CD production to join our thriving Architectural Design and Planning office located in Sacramento, California.
• Planning, coordination and management of a project through all phases of development
• Establish budgets and prepare schedules
• Develop mentoring and training opportunities for staff
• Oversee all phases of a project
• Have client contact and authority to direct, control and monitor project activities
• Must demonstrate professionalism
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor of Architecture or related degree (Preferred but not Required)
• Must have 3 years or more of architectural industry work experience
• Must be proficient with Revit software (Preferred)
• Must have past work experience pertaining to Educational or Healthcare projects
• Must be skilled in architectural construction document production
• Must be able to work in the United States without the need of Employee Sponsorship or H1B-Visa
• Architectural License is a plus
We are an established, full-service architectural firm with 60 years of experience serving the communities of Northern, Central California and the San Francisco Bay Area. An extensive level of healthcare, commercial, civic and educational experience exists within our firm. We offer an excellent benefit package, including 401(k) matching and bonuses, a team-based mentoring-focused working environment, opportunities for advancement and competitive salaries. Salary will be dependent on experience.
For immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration please email detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
We are always seeking top level industry talent. Even if you do not see an opening on our website that matches your skillset and experience level please feel free to submit your resume for initial review and future hiring consideration.
Architect, architecture, architectural, design, designer, project, project manager, project management, job captain, associate, revit, autocad, adt, photoshop, illustrator, construction, documents, plans, production, sketch, model, modeling, 3d, 2d, working drawings, principal, education, healthcare, OSHPD, DSA, building code, ADA, highed education, commercial, sacramento, rocklin, Roseville, folsom, elk grove, Carmichael, orangevale, el dorado hills, job, jobs, career, careers, employment, hire, hiring, opportunity
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Stock or Stock Options, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave, Life and/or Disability Insurance, Flex Time