SAWA DESIGN STUDIO
SAWA Design Studio is looking for an artful interior designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the Principal to managing and executing the design. The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
* 3-5 years minimum of relevant design experience in interiors
* Bachelors Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from accredited school
* Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
* Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, or other design programs
* Proficient in Creative Adobe Suite applications specifically Photoshop and Acrobat
* Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
* Excellent portfolio of previous works
* Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
* Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
* Communication and presentation skills
* Project management skills
* Ability to manage all phases of interiors projects, including project set-up, design and construction administration
* Strong technical background including knowledge of building codes, construction materials, and construction techniques
* Knowledge of construction process sufficient to coordinate project with contractor
* Conceptual design, schematic design, design development and construction documentation.
* Collaborate and participate in selection and documentation of furniture, fabrics, equipment, lighting and specifications.
* Produce millwork/furniture drawings and details, which meet various and specific program requirements while also representing an overall design concept.
* Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents
* Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction
* Work with vendors, consultants, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
* Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples, when necessary
* Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
* Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
SAWA DESIGN STUDIO