Are you committed to design excellence?
Do you thrive in an environment of collaboration?
Do you have a passion for sustainability?
Do you show a high degree of creativity and entrepreneurship?
If yes, join us in changing the world through design!
As an Arch II on the Perkins+Will team, you will:
• Meticulously prepare drawings for schematic design, design development, and contract documents including developing design sketches, renderings, models, graphics, details, sections, elevations and schedules
• Exercise creative judgment and design application skills
• Assist your team with programming and space planning to assess client and project needs
• Have a passion for developing presentations and a desire to participate in client meetings
• Compile data and perform design computations, assist in production of amendments, addenda, and bulletins
• Perform site analysis, calculations, and surveys of exciting conditions and field measurements
• Keep organized and check your work for accuracy, omissions, and legibility
• Work alongside and understand the functional organization of the project team
• Utilize your rock star technical skills in Revit and other design application software
• Work hard, play hard, and learn a lot along the way!
To join us as an Arch II, you should have:
• A professional degree in Architecture, Design, or related discipline
• Experience in all phases and aspects of a project deliverable
• Basic knowledge of project design and construction documentation production
• Proficiency in Revit, CAD, graphic design, and 3D modeling and visualization software
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to learn
• Collaborative and professional work ethic
• LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
• Interest in completing your ARE or NCIDQ exams
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume and work samples. Include your resume and a compact, representative sample of your work (no larger than 4MB).
At Perkins+Will we believe that inclusion spurs creativity, and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse people + ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Perkins+Will is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D