Liberty Personnel Services.
50k to 70k
My client is a well regarded Architecture and Engineering firm who is seeking a BIM Technician. The BIM Technician should be well versed in the design world and have these qualifications:
· Work under direction of design professional and BIM Manager
· Maintain external references files for AutoCAD based projects
· Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
· Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
· Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
· May take the lead on developing some discipline specific BIM modeling content for project.
· Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline reviews.
· Prepare discipline model(s) and/or content for BIM Coordination Meetings.
· AutoCAD experience a must.
· Revit experience is preferred.
· Navisworks experience is preferred.
Call Dan Gallagher at 484 567 2084 and/or email Dan a word document of your resume to email@example.com
MEP, HVAC, Mechanical Engineer, CAD, REVIT, PE, LEED, Design/Build, consulting engineering, A & E, Architectural and Engineering, Plumbing, Mechanical systems, MEP consulting firm, BIM,
BIM Manager Revit
Boiler Service Technicians
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc. is a partnership, formed by recruiters throughout the region, with the guiding principles of professionalism, integrity and efficiency. We are committed to building long term relationships with our clients, job seekers, and our own employees. We are in the people business and believe that it is essential to be professional and fair with each person we work with. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and small corporations. They range from start up companies to companies over 100 years old. Companies use our services to find employees in many fields including, but not limited to, Engineering, IT, Architecture, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research, Scientific, Medical Communications and Education, Manufacturing, Administrative and Accounting. Our proven system enables us to deliver a superior service for both the employer and job seeker. We prescreen each applicant by interviewing them personally. This permits us to match potential job applicants accurately and quickly with the criteria our clients have provided. We understand firsthand the cost, importance and impact of every hire a company makes. That is why our goal is to streamline the hiring process by putting the right people together with minimal effort by either party. This philosophy, coupled with the cutting edge technology we employ, is the reason why we are steadily becoming the preferred provider of staffing services in the region.