Community Architect and Business Development Lead, Blockgraph
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
BlockGraph is a new decentralized platform, based on blockchain technology, that will enable its participants to more effectively and securely create and execute advertising that is informed by insights across several entities' proprietary data sets, while keeping the underlying data sources safe, private and secure.
BlockGraph is currently looking for a Community Architect & Business Development Lead who will build and scale the channels and processes through which participants, partners and other developers and non-developers engage with the BlockGraph platform. This architect will be tasked with building and fostering a collaborative developer ecosystem for the BlockGraph platform across participants, their vendors and platform partners. This person will ensure developers and end users are successful integrating BlockGraph services, building applications on top of, and advancing the BlockGraph platform. They will also assist in identifying best practices, driving their adoption, and structuring and driving participant technical conversations.
Given the startup nature of this organization, this person is expected to be a high impact generalist capable of contributing across the organization as needed.
- Build and scale community channels to engage, inform, and grow BlockGraph's audience of developers and end users
- Develop introductory, overview and execution level content for participant developers and end users
- Evangelize developers, promote success stories, and highlight best practices
- Create the mechanisms and methods of community interaction across participants and partners
- Lead participant workshops and workgroups on deploying services and building platform applications
- Monitor and guide technical conversations and interactions across BlockGraph projects; Ensure feedback is appropriately captured and incorporated in the platform roadmap as appropriate
- Research, and ensure the BlockGraph staff understands, the technical, privacy and data security landscape across the participant developer and end user communities
- Identify, develop and manage partnerships with other technology development and integration partners to promote ongoing success of the platform and partnership
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred. Technical background required
- Familiarity with modern software development practices, open source communities, blockchain technologies, and decentralized business models
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adopt new technologies, approaches, programming languages, and tools
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, relationship building, and technical skills
- Experience building technical solutions, interacting with other developers and helping others learn by example
- Ability to converse with a broad range of developer technologies and communities
- Prior business development or partnership management experience
- Ability to operate independently with speed and precision
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://corporate.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.