Kforce has a client in search of a Business Data Architect in Armonk, New York (NY).
One of our Fortune 50 clients is looking for a Data Architect responsible for performing in-depth data analysis, developing strategies and leveraging data insights to improve customer information, stream line sales processes and increase digital seller performance. In order to achieve these goals, the business data architect needs to understand current sales process, identify new data sources, analyze existing inputs and formulate methods for the intelligent use of the data resulting in cognitive capabilities within the tools used by the sales reps. These efforts will require strong skills in organization and communication, data query and business intelligence, user experience and workflow, along with an analytical and curious sense of direction.
Essential Job Functions:
* Understand the sales process and resources used in digital selling
* Work with product owner to determine data collection needs
* Assess new data sources and products for use in Sales solutions
* Research new data sources and technologies, concepts & methods
* Determine how insights can be used to improve processes
* Develop strategies to make systems cognitive
* Provide support for technical solution - design, build, test
* Perform data validation
* Perform data metrics reporting
* Create technical proofs of concepts (working demo)
* College degree in Computer Science or applicable field
* Experience with data quality metrics, reporting, DB2, SQL, ETL, Python or Flask, Java
* Experienced with sales systems and sales data a plus
* Strong data analysis and communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.