Aetos Systems, Inc.
Aetos Systems, Inc. is looking for a Data Architect in support of a DLA contract in which the candidate will work in Philadelphia, PA. This position is contingent upon contract award. The candidate will perform the following functions:
* Designs and builds relational databases
* Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database
* Works in a data warehouse environment, which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation
* Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions
* Defines, designs, and builds dimensional databases
* Develops data warehousing blueprints, evaluates hardware and software platforms, and integrates systems
* Evaluates reusability of current data for additional analyses
* Reviews object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access
* Five (5) years relevant experience
* Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
* Experience working with modeling tools (e.g. one or more of the following: ER/Win, Power Designer, ERStudio or other similar tools)
Aetos Systems, Inc. is a successful Prime and Sub-Contractor recognized by its customers and community for its superior service and sound business practices. Aetos is strategically aligned for rapid growth and our success to date is a direct result of developing and implementing our focused plan, building a solid corporate infrastructure, incorporating integrity into every business process, while hiring, motivating and retaining a strong management and technical staff to support our customers needs.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, short term & long-term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan, & education assistance.
Aetos Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Aetos Systems, Inc. does not permit, and will not tolerate, the unlawful discrimination or harassment of any employees, consultants, or related third parties on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or any other status protected by applicable law. Any questions regarding this EEO statement should be directed to Human Resources.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Aetos Systems, Inc.