Business Line Design Planning
Position Title Project Architect / Designer - Healthcare
United States of America - California
AECOM is actively seeking a talented and highly motivated Project Architect / Designer with healthcare experience for employment as part of a growing, creative and diverse team in our San Francisco, CA office.
AECOM's Buildings Places business line is dedicated to excellence and integrated design solutions. Our expertise includes workplace strategy, economic and development planning, master planning, urban planning, architecture, interiors, building engineering, and landscape architecture. Working at AECOM means being part of this global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Support the team with design and technical documentation on healthcare projects of all sizes
* Ability to create and implement design concepts with building codes applicable to healthcare facilities and continue to develop through all contract phases
* Develop architectural plans, elevations, section and details, as needed
* Ability to interact with client organizations, public agencies, OSHPD officials and vendors
* Coordinate with Project Manager and other engineering disciplines
* Other assignments that may require the application of standard architectural design techniques, criteria and procedures
* Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
* 7 years of experience in healthcare architecture
* CA Licensed Architect, or the commitment to get licensed within 2 years of employment
* OSHPD experience
* Knowledge of sustainable practices and LEED preferred
* Proficiency in Revit, InDesign, Photoshop and other computer graphics programs
* Technical and detail oriented with solid writing and verbal communication skills
* Ability to meet quality, schedule and budget expectations
* Construction Administration experience
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Planning
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 184506BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.