BIM Specialist Architecture 4','148118','!*!About UsAt HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Watch our 'About Us' videoWe believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
The primary duty of a CADD/Revit/BIM Technical Support Specialist is to perform non-routine and complex drafting/modeling assignments requiring application of standardized drawing techniques and 3D modeling. The Support Technician will perform Redline corrections, develop design drawings, and construction documents. The Support Specialist will work independently under broad direction from Supervisor or Lead Project Architect. Work may include projects with distinctive design features differing significantly from CADD/Revit Technician precedents. May direct preparation of drawings by other CADD/Revit Technicians requires knowledge of CADD/Revit, design development, construction documents, technical, architectural and engineering knowledge.
Additionally he/she will be responsible for drawing layout, work independently with occasional advice from supervisor and may direct efforts of less-experienced CADD Technicians.
Strong attention to detail and organization skills Experience in commercial or institutional facilities. Healthcare, Science and Technology and/or Civic facilities experience preferred.','!*!Required Qualifications
Associates Degree or applicable experience in architectural /engineering, drafting ability to prepare drawings and details 5 to 10 years of experience developing CADD layouts/designs from architecture or engineering designs.- Must be proficient in REVIT and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in design of large commercial or institutional projects is required.
- Experience in design Healthcare, Science and Technology and/or Civic projects is preferred.
- Previous experience with an architectural/engineering or engineering consulting firm is required.
- Experience and/or interest in sustainable design/LEED is preferred.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
- Associate degree will be considered; Architectural degree preferred
- Experience in commercial or institutional facilities, Healthcare, Science and Technology and/or Civic facilities experience
- Previous experience with an architectural/engineering or engineering consulting firm
- Experience and/or interest in sustainable design/LEED desired but not required
- Preference given to local candidatesWhy HDRAt HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way. ','United States-New Jersey-Lawrenceville','','','','','','Architecture','Full-time','Regular','','Healthcare Architecture','Healthcare Architecture','Jan 10, 2018','BIM Specialist Architecture 4
Website : http://www.hdrinc.com
HDR is a global employee-owned firm providing architecture, engineering, consulting, construction and related services through our various operating companies. Our professionals are committed to helping clients manage complex projects and make sound decisions.