We have an immediate need for a Program Manager
Conversion PL/SQL Developer
For data conversion development work on a government project, a developer with experience in the software development using PL/SQL in an ORACLE environment is required. Data conversion experience is beneficial, but not mandatory.
• Create design for conversion processes based upon the data mapping specifications.
• Develop conversion processes using PL/SQL code.
• Verify accuracy and completeness of code by preparing sample data and testing the code.
• Troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in conversion processes. Update associated documentation.
• Take responsibility for executing and monitoring the conversion processes for a specific dry run.
• Provide estimates for assigned tasks.
• Security Clearance - Enhanced Reliability or higher.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• 4 to 6 years’ experience involving software development using PL/SQL in an ORACLE environment.
• Within the last 5 to 7 years, a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience involving software development using PL/SQL in an ORACLE environment.
• Data conversion experience is beneficial, but not mandatory.
Must have a valid Canadian security clearance. Must work on client site in Ottawa, Canada. No travel and living allowance.
CDI Corporation is an EEO/An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer
Website : http://www.cdicorp.com