WFM / WMS Implementation Analyst (Red Prairie and/or Manhattan)
Description: The WFM / WMS Analyst will be part of the Information Technology group that focuses on defining internal/external customer objectives/goals, required functionality / performance, system dependencies. This position will be responsible for implementing and supporting Red Prairie WFM installations and or Manhattan WMS installations. The individual in this position will partner with business stakeholders and internal IT teams to efficiently configure new WFM / WMS installations and support day to day activities.
• Identify and prioritize needs and requirements for new WFM / WMS installations
• Create, identify, and maintain customer and system level requirements
• Develop system configurations for Red Prairie WFM or Manhattan WMS installs
• Define and manage configuration and development by defining interfaces and ensuring
appropriate allocation of functionality and performance.
• Experience with implementing Red Prairie WFM and/or Manhattan WMS
• Provide business leadership to the IT, Sales, Engineering, and Executive teams
• Drive fact based decisions with the clear and concise understanding of Red Prairie and/or Manhattan product,
organizational needs, and business impact.
• Ability to generate WFM /WMS reports based on organizational needs.
• Train new associates to maximize the use of Red Prairie WFM and/or Manhattan WMS functionality
• Review and recommend readiness of the project team for WFM / WMS projects.
• Execute administration tasks with regard to WFM / WMS application maintenance/upgrades
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage and variety of complex tasks and activities
• Ability to navigate technical issues and evaluate risk
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or Technical field required
• Minimum of 5 years with warehouse management supply chain knowledge
• Experience implementing Red Prairie WFM and/or Manhattan WMS is required
• 3 years experience with implementing, configuring, and maintaining Red Prairie WFM and/or Manhattan WMS Labor Management implementations
• 5 years working with solution or modification design
• 5 years of warehouse/distribution solutions
• Project Management experience
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Demonstrated planning, task organizing, and execution skills
Technical Skills Required:
• Microsoft SQL database experience
• Experience is SQL, Microsoft SQL Reporting Services preferred
• Strong SQL experience, XML
Kane Is Able