Missoula, MT, United States
Cad, Engineering, Architecture
Apr 12, 2021
Jul 26, 2021
CADD / BIM Specialist','161077','!*!About Us
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of CADD / BIM Specialist , we'll count on you to:
• With occasional assistance from project engineers and managers, produce drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, and graphic representations of engineering designs using computer-aided drafting software
• Support design team using AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit, or similar software platforms to performa tasks such as modeling water and wastewater treatment process equipment and piping.
• Create constuction drawings of heavy civil works structures and piping and equipment designs for pumping and treatment facilitys workin a BIM production enviorment
• Conduct field investigations and inspections as needed
• Perform other duties as needed
• Associate or technical school degree, or combination of education and relevant experience
• 3 years experience in civil design with BIM programs
• Requires good working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit, or similiar BIM Software.
• Land Desktop 2005 is desirable
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Civil drafting background with underground utility experience
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
• Facility (structural, piping and mechanical) experience
• Prior structural engineering CAD related project experience
• Prior constuction document creatation experience and/or constuction knowledge.
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
','United States-Montana-Missoula','United States-Montana-Bozeman, United States-Montana-Billings','','','','','Water','Full-time','Regular','','Water Treatment','Water Treatment','Apr 12, 2021','CADD / BIM Specialist
Website : http://www.hdrinc.com